The RDX for Inspire 2 enables Inertia Wheels control of the Inspire 2 gimbal via a modified Inspire Controller.
The Inertia Wheels send a digital signal to the RDX which converts the data to analog joystick signals which are injected into the modified Inspire Controller.
There are two methods of communicating with the RDX.
Using the included AUX cable, the Inertia Wheels can directly connect to and power the RDX with one cable.
Using the included 4-Pin Cable the RDX can connect to the Inertia Wheels Receiver and the PTAP cable can be connected to a batter to power the RDX/Receiver.
- RDX Box
- RDX Firmware for Inspire 2 Pre-Installed
- PTAP to 2-Pin Power Cable
- AUX Cable for connecting directly to the Inertia Wheels
- 2x 4-Pin Receiver cables for wireless connecting to the Inertia Wheels' Receiver
- 2x 6-Pin Inspire Analog Cables for connecting to the Inspire Controller
A modified Inspire Controller is necessary for the integration to work. NODO must modify the controller in house. Customers can provide their own controller and ship it to NODO, or customers can purchase a pre-modified controller from NODO, which can ship usually ship the same week.