NODO has partnered with Ignite Digi for the ultimate in portable power for the Inertia Wheels.
Premium power upgrade!
This TB50 Expansion Pack distributes reliable power from a single TB50 battery to NODO Inertia Wheels and your preferred monitor and transmitter.
Source 20-34V from a block battery to enable hot-swap and eliminate downtime.
Includes a robust, 8ft block battery cable.
Simply mount, plug and play!
Ignite designed this package to live within footprint of the controller base so it can travel built, inside the OEM foam case.
- TB50 Battery Adapter with power distribution and regulation
- 8ft 3-Pin XLR Block Battery Cable
- Right Angle Inertia Wheels Power Cable
- Mounting Hardware
TB50 Benefits for Inertia Wheels
- TB50 battery delivers higher voltage (20-25.5V) than a V-Lock or Gold Mount battery (11-17V). More voltage means more power for mass and drag before slippage.
- Hot-swap with the 8-Pin Lemo DC input
- Streamline your workflow on set by using one battery type
- TB50 batteries are compact, affordable and air travel safe
- Fits within the footprint of the controller base so it fits inside the OEM foam case
- 8-Pin Lemo Input
- 20-34V DC Input for sourcing power from a block battery. 2B 8-Pin Lemo is the same as ALEXA Mini/Mini LF.
- 3-Pin Lemo Output
- Unregulated 20-25V for powering Inertia Wheels
- Two 2-Pin Lemo Outputs
- 15V (100W total) for powering your monitor, transmitter or other accessories
- Built for high draw
- Lightweight, compact and air travel safe
- Automatic protection cutoff at 2%
- Built-in self heating system
- TB50’s & Charging Hubs are affordable and commonly found around the world
- TB50 batteries work with MōVI Pro, MōVI XL, MōVI Controller, RED KOMODO, Ronin 2 and Inspire 2br>
- TB50's will streamline your workflow!
- Use one type of battery and charger to power your camera, gimbal, controller and drone to simplify your build and reduce the amount of gear required when travelling.